Our Statement of Faith
- That the Bible is God's inspired, authoritative, infallible Word.
2 Tim 3:16, 17
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three personalities; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2 Cor. 13:14
- That Jesus Christ, born of a virgin, sacrificed His own life by shedding His blood on the cross for our sins, and was resurrected from death to provide eternal life to those who accept Him as Lord and Savior and is soon coming back for His church. Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. "No one comes to the Father, but through Me."
- That the Holy Spirit, the Helper, is active, sent by the Father, dwells within us, and daily leads us a teaches us in all things.
John 14:16, 17
- That Jesus Christ is the head of His church, and that His church is composed of individual members and fellowships created to serve unique yet necessary functions and that love is the greatest of all gifts given to His church.
1 Cor. 12 & 13